Sunday, March 17, 2013

Amazing Manis


Amazing Manis

Have you ever come to realize that there is no one like you? Take a minute to appreciate the fact that you are unique. There is only one you in this whole, wide world.

Isn’t it awesome to know that we’re all different? I think it’s pretty amazing that we’re all special and that each one of us has different interests and talents. When some might be in love with shoes, like me, others might really, really like something else.

It was not until last semester, when I got my Stiletto nails done, that I realized how much I liked having my nails done. And with that epiphany in mind I started noticing beautiful nails around me. One day I randomly noticed that the girl that sits in front of me in one of my class always had the most creative and amazing manis I had ever seen. I approached her to see where got her manicures done, and was shocked with her response—she does hr own creations!

And since fashion is wide and versatile I thought she and her nails deserved some recognition.

So here ya, here’s a little on her and her nail fashion.

I hope you like it.

SairaTrev
Name: Karina Vargas

Major: Public Relations and Advertising

Interesting fact: “I just counted, I have 200 polishes.”

Favorite nail polish brand: “Deborah Lippmann”
“They sell it at Nordstorm, Neiman Marcus and other upscale stores. I buy all of mine from Nordstorm because they have free shipping on everything.”

Tip: “I think it is smart to instead of getting your nails done to rather invest in buying polish, that way you could recreate your creations.”

Blog: “Chalkboardnails.com"
“This is the only I actually follow on a blog.”

Instagram: “I like to follow other girls on Instagram that have my same obsession. I get inspiration from them.”
Follow Karina on Instagram @enchantresskari
Helpful accounts she follows and recommend as helpful for #nailart and #nailfashion:
@MissHoneyBee475
@LafemmeLulu

Here are some of her beautiful creations, enjoy and get inspired!

 
(All of the pictures are from Karina's Instagram, @enchantresskari)

Levítico/Leviticus 19:28